The Health Secretary,
Govt. of Tamilnadu, Chennai
Sub: Medical service – Chief Civil Surgeon not completed 20 years – requesting to exempt from reversion as per G.O.(Ms) No 245 of Health and Family Welfare Dept dated 30.10.2013 – regarding
Ref: 1. G.O.(Ms) No 354 of Health and Family Welfare Dept dated 23.10.2009
2. G.O.(Ms) No 357 of Health and Family Welfare Dept of 2010
3. G.O.(Ms) No 245 of Health and Family Welfare Dept dated 30.10.2013
I wish to submit that I have been working in Tamilnadu Medical Service since ______________. My CML number of 2005 is ____________________. I have been promoted as CCS vide reference 1 and 2 cited above based on my CML seniority. My total eligible service is _______years and ______ months as on 30/10/2013. I have been working as CCS to the best of my ability since dt of promotion-------------..
But as per the reference 3 cited, reversion has been ordered to those CCS NOT completed 20 years of total service as on 31.12.2012. I am completing the 20 years of service on ____________.
I submit the following few lines for your consideration.
· I was promoted as CCS as a part of re-fitment based on specific govt. orders issued in concurrence with the Finance department. There is no violation or deviation from any govt. order in my promotion as per my will or desire.
· I was promoted only based on CML seniority and reversion may lead to my junior retained as CCS and getting more pay.
· Similarly promoted Civil Surgeon (Specialists) to CCS with less than 20 years of service were exempted and permitted to continue as CCS.
· Similarly promoted Senior Civil Surgeons with less than 17 years of service were exempted and permitted to continue as SCS.
I submit that I have already completed 20 years as on ___________/ I am completing 20 years as on ___________. Hence, I may be also exempted and permitted to continue as CCS as it was done based on specific govt. orders and seniority. Reversion may lead to personal moral, financial loss to me and it may also lead to my CML juniors going ahead of me, violating the fundamental hierarchy in seniority.
Thanking you, yours faithfully,
Copy to Director of Medical and Rural Health Services, Chennai
|< Prev||Next >|